We are members of the Institute of Licensing and have worked with them on several projects:
- In February 2019 we spoke at the IoL Home Counties regional meeting around emerging issues and ideas to manage these within the night time economy.
- In December 2018 we spoke at the IoL London regional meeting on the importance of diversification in the night time economy, and the challenges facing the sector.
- In November 2018 we spoke at the IoL National Training Conference about the latest innovations in night time economy management.
- In 2018 we wrote an article for the Journal of Licensing on the tools available to cities to manage vulnerability in the night time economy.
- In November 2017 we spoke at the IoL National Training Conference in Stratford about the importance of creating a strategy for the evening and night-time economy.
- In 2017 we ran vulnerability training with members in the East Midlands and Southern region.
- In 2017 we ran a workshop at the IoL National Conference on the tools available to cities to manage vulnerability in the night time economy.